Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Yay for snow, but it sucks at the same time

I love snow. There's something awesome about being stuck at home during the day and watching the snow cover everything in sight while bumming it out with the tv and the couch. Its the first snowfall of the season and so far we're getting more snow than we expected today. But as a full time dj, I also hate this time of the year. I just wish the snow stopped a few hours ago. Once the snow goes on into the night, it basically means nobody wants to come out to drink & party, no money will be made at the bar, no money for the dj, and bars & clubs will sometimes not even bother opening. I'm not working tonight and I'll be chillin' at home with the wifey. Maybe I can take advantage of this free night by being productive and accomplish everything I was supposed to do last night. We'll see, I'll keep u all updated.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: