Wednesday, December 5, 2007

NBA.com: Rivers Named Coach of the Month



FINALLY! Doc Rivers getting the props he deserves. GO CELTICS! Can't believe my team's 14-2, can't wait to see them perform in May. I also got my votes in today for the NBA All-Star Game. Voted for the BIG THREE of course and I even added Rajon Rondo in the mix as well as an unnamed nominee. I need to get a new jersey this season, thinking about a KG jersey since I already got a Paul Pierce jersey a few years ago (its a NIKE SWINGMAN jersey too, FYI Nike doesn't do NBA jerseys anymore).

----------------------------------------------------------------
Rivers Named Coach of the Month

http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/rivers_com_071203.html

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up for NBA e-mail news and special offers!
http://www.nba.com/news/newsletters.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You suck. And Doc Rivers sucked before he got KG and Jesus Shuttlesworth. KNICKS FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!