Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I just finished looking at all the pictures from my wedding


here's all our bridesmaids and groomsmen (yuri, dj enferno, frances, bryan, april, da marksman, anna, dj sneek)


here's me dancing with my niece, ashley


me djing a few songs during my wedding reception


me and my lovely wife during the cake cutting ceremony

yea, i know the wedding was almost 4 months ago and we got all of the pics early this year. but there were over 4000 pictures from our wedding and it was overwhelming to look at all at once. well i finally got the courage and basically spent the whole afternoon just looking at all of them, hahahaha. there's some really great pics and now, the biggest task we have to do now is to create a photo album out of all the 4000 pics. geez, looks like its gonna take a year for this project, hahaha

No comments: