Monday, February 4, 2008

Guess what I got in the mail today

I've been looking for a small sampler to use during my dj gigs for playback of name drops and sound effects while I'm mixing. I remember owning a roland ms-1 sampler back in 96-97 and used to love using it for my mixtapes back in the day. I also learned how to make beats using this classic sampler. I remember when venemans in rockville, md had a small fire and damaged a bunch of their inventory. They had a fire sale that same week and I bought the sampler for $100 (it used to retail for $400-500). I sold that thing back in 98 with a bunch of other equipment to get an akai mpc2000. Ten years later, I came across one on ebay and I knew I just had to buy another one. Can't wait to start using it.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: