Thursday, July 23, 2009

update 7/23/2009 - i just uploaded a new live mix from last night @ EYEBAR in DC into my podcast

What up fans & friends, I just uploaded a new live mix from my DJ gig last night at EYEBAR in Washington DC. Check it out, its the DJ Geometrix: Live @ Eyebar 7-22-2009 (10pm-11pm) episode.

Here's a link to my podcast: http://djgeometrix.podOmatic.com

Enjoy! Don't forget to tell your friends about my podcast and to subscribe to it so it can automatically download to your iPOD or iTunes (look for iTunes button on the page towards the right side). I'm gonna try my hardest to update you with a new mix every week. Thanks and peace!

DJ Geometrix
djgeometrix.com

© 2009 PodOmatic. All rights reserved. PodOmatic.com is a registered trademark of PodOmatic, Inc.
PodOmatic.com, 350 Townsend St, Suite 100, San Francisco, CA 94107-1697.
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, go to http://www.podOmatic.com/link/7640b0edb48be68f4f01f4dca2008b40.
This message was sent to the following e-mail address: djgeometrix.blog@blogger.com

No comments: