Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Download my newest mix CD "MILESTONE" or Pick it up at my gigs during my birthday week




I'm passing this CD out all week long at my gigs during my birthday week:

Wednesday Apr 16th - FLY LOUNGE (1802 Jefferson Place NW Washington DC)
Thursday Apr 17th - IBIZA Nightclub (1222 First Street NE Washington DC)
Friday Apr 18th - ULTRABAR (911 F Street NW Washington DC)

My b-day is on April 19th this Saturday and I'm turning 30 years old this year. That's why the CD is called MILESTONE 'cause 2008 is a special year for me.

30 YEARS YOUNG | 15 YEARS AS A DJ | 10 YEARS IN DC NIGHTLIFE | AND STILL # 1

Download DJ Geometrix "MILESTONE" [ZSHARE]

Download it if you don't have time to come out and pick up a CD at my gigs. The new CD is created in limited amounts so its only available this week and I will be out of copies by the end of the week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The mix is vicious. How can i get my hands on that usher discotech remix? I need that ASAP!!!!!!