Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving from COZUMEL, MEXICO!!!


so far, the cruise has been great. been to belize city, belize which is very 3rd world ishhh, but i heard that it has some of the best diving and snorkeling spots in the world. i might try that out next time i go in 2 weeks. dropped by costa maya, mexico which is a beautiful beach spot. linh will enjoy that when she gets here in 2 weeks. today i'm at an internet cafe in cozumel, mexico. wanted to go snorkeling today, but woke up too late and i have a gig around 4pm so i'll just hang out at senor frogs and get a lil drunk, hahaha. so far, the cruise has been pretty mellow. this hasn't been a party cruise like the last one i was on. lots of kids though, but that's probably due to thanksgiving so there's lots of family on board. we'll probably get more of a young adult crowd in the next few weeks. tonight is the twenty party which is the featured party of the cruise. can't wait to rock that.
btw, i noticed i've been getting on a lot of people's blogs lately. don't know what's the deal with the sudden surge of attention from the blogs, but its all good to me. here are links from the ones i've seen. if you see me on somebody's blog, please let me know and send me the link.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No probs, thanks for doing what you do, just keep it up. I probably should have asked permission to deep link your mix but as I saw it on other blogs and it wasn't a commercial mix I thought it would be ok and if it was a problem I would have taken it down.
Anyway peace bro and keep on spinnin'