Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm kinda sad that the Olympics is over now









This was the first time I watched an Olympics from beginning to end since the 1996 Atlanta Olympics. I really missed out on the 2000 & 2004, probably 'cause I was out and about more back then in my younger years than I am now. I'm kinda gonna miss seeing the Olympics on TV and I just realized last night that TV was boring without it....until the fall season comes around, hahaha. Anyways, lots of great moments and memories that I actually saw live, including the gold medal basketball game, Phelps fingertip win in the butterflys, both of Usain Bolt's world record runs, Misty Mays & Kerri Welsh gold medal run thru women's beach volleyball, both opening and closing ceremonies, the whole Olympic boxing controversy, the US 4x100 relay swim team coming from behind to win gold, sexy ass Alicia Sacramone choking at the end for the women's gymnastics team, and many more. I can't wait for 2016 Chicago. We might actually go to that one and see it in person.

No comments: