Sunday, May 25, 2008

I am going to be Royal Caribbean's celebrity guest DJ on their Freedom of the Seas ship in the whole month of June



DJ Geometrix is going to be out at sea for the whole month of June 2008 as Royal Caribbean's celebrity guest DJ on their Freedom of the Seas cruise ship, courtesy of Scratch Academy NYC. He will be DJing at various nightclubs and parties inside the ship while it sails throughout the Caribbean 7 days a week for a whole month. Geometrix will be back home in July to resume his weekly residencies at Washington DC's top nightclubs. Please visit http://www.djgeometrix.com or http://djgeometrix.blogspot.com and subscribe to his blog for daily updates from this experience.

Anyways, I'm totally excited and I can't wait to experience this. I will keep you all updated with this blog since the ship has Wi-Fi internet. I'm flying into Cozumel, Mexico this coming Friday morning and catching up with the Freedom of the Seas ship there. Will do training with the current guest DJ during the weekned and I will start my month tour once we get back to Miami on Sunday, June 1st. I will be doing Western Caribbean for 2 weeks and Eastern Caribbean for 2 weeks. Here are the ports of call during the trip: Miami, Florida; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Labadee, Haiti; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico. Damnnnn, now that's a lineup. Can't wait to visit these places. My wife is coming down on the 3rd week since I can bring a guest for free for a week. So yeaaaa, I'm stuck in a boat for a whole month, but don't worry DC, I'll be home in July.

1 comment:

Moy Mizzle 4 Shizzle said...

Awwww, if you leave, who can I say I know that is famous?!? lol... have fun and be safe and don't try to see how far you can lean over the rail before almost falling over, lmao!!!