Friday, January 4, 2008

I am legend

Linh and I saw the movie on xmas day. The movie was great and its one of those movies where you couldn't help lose yourself in the movie and you didn't want it to end. I decided to buy the book 'cause I have so many questions. I wanted to know what happened between the time the virus started spreading and to the present time when will smith's character was the only human left in nyc. So far, the book is wayyyy different from the movie, but the same human emotions that robert neville experienced are the same. I guess they added the dog for the awww factor and the whole castaway wilson effect. I probably wouldn't be able to have questions answered unless they make a prequel. Oh well.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heeeey, i think it was MY idea for you to read the book and by the way, didn't I buy it for you??? Hmmmph...