Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wedding highlights

-A chaotic chinese ceremony
-our super huge luxurious bridal suite
-the lady next door to our suite that keeps yelling at us
-linh getting really drunk and puking at the end
-me sober, hahahaha
-all the trooperz getting on the turntables
-me and my nephew j.d. Doing the soulja boy dance
-mark's best man speech/"ROAST"
-getting lots of money from the money dance (thanks everyone, its going to be our spending money for the whole trip"
-tearing up during my speech, hahaha
-making everyone else cry during my speech, hahaha
-awesome sunny weather for our outdoor ceremony although the wind kept blowing off the flames from the candle and the aisle runner wasn't used due to the wind
-red velvet cake
-our own version of our centreville 10 year reunion (our actual reunion was the same night)
-saying I do to my lovely new wife
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg! im soo sorry LINH!!! worst maid of honor ever! lol. =\ i hope you guys are having fun in Italy! miss you!