Friday, December 16, 2005

Here's my first blog

Testing one two three, mic check 1 2 1 2

Sup fellow bloggers, its me, DJ Geometrix and I'm actually blogging
straight from my T-Mobile Sidekick, my HipTop, my partner in crime,
hahahaha. Anyways, "Hi My Name Is....". This will be the place I will
post up my blogs from now on since I can virtually post up any blogs
from anywhere. This could actually be fun and probably easy to update.
I'm probably gonna syndicate this blog to my actual website,
www.djgeometrix.com. I'm actually adding a couple more features to the
site so a blog would be a great idea. That's all for now. Ummmmm,
here's a few pics from my sidekick. Peace!

DJ Geometrix
Trooperz Crew / Sound Smugglers Production
2004 WAMA Hip-Hop DJ of the Year Nominee
2003 Breakthrough DJ of the Year (Scene Magazine)
WEBSITE: www.djgeometrix.com
MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/Geometrix
SIDEKICK: djgeometrix@tmail.com
AIM: DJGeometrix2005
TEXT: 571.426.2601

No comments: